US Emo Rockers Sleeping with Sirens will be heading back to the UK for a second Headline tour during the autumn of 2013. This will be the second headline tour for the band this year after the first tour (they were here earlier this month) sold out in no time at all.
They have announced 8 dates starting at the end of September in Southampton and finishing up on the 11th of October in Birmingham.
The full list of dates are:
- Monday 30 September - Southampton Guildhall
- Tuesday 1st October - Nottingham Rock City
- Wednesday 2nd October - Dublin Academy
- Thursday 3rd October - Belfast Mandela Hall
- Saturday 5th October - Glasgow Barrowland
- Monday 7th October - Manchester Academy 1
- Thursday 10th October - London O2 Academy Brixton
- Friday 11th October - Birmingham O2 Academy 1
Tickets £14-£16 / EUR 15.65
TICKETS ON SALE Friday 17th May- 9am
www.gigsandtours.com / www.livenation.co.uk / www.ticketmaster.co.uk
0844 811 0051 / 0844 826 2826
The band are out in support of their new album "Feel" that is released on June 3rd through Rise Records. If you preorder the album on iTunes you will get a free Instant download of the first single from the album "Low". You can see the promo Lyric video for the track below.